What's new

Tatuaje Wolfman Monster Series 2011 Pre-release

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, nice review man. I didn't like the first couple of releases all that much but I really dug the face. I was able to get a box of them which I'm happy about. One of the best special/limited releases other than the Rex in my opinion. These wolfman's sound even more up my alley than the face. I guess I'm going to have to get a couple boxes.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I wonder if S&S members will get more of a heads up?

-F
Well there's enough members here to know if they do. The hard part is gonna be finding a box. Either the novelty coffin box or the retail box. Most places around here only does singles. Id love a heads up if anywhere is willing to part with the box.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
The wolfman blend is based off the Cojonu blend i had heard and one of the upcoming Cojonu 2012's will have a sumatra wrapper so it will be fun to compare the two.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
The wolfman blend is based off the Cojonu blend i had heard and one of the upcoming Cojonu 2012's will have a sumatra wrapper so it will be fun to compare the two.
Bleh, bummer. Cojonu blend takes some of the wind out of my sails.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I might have to bring a couple buddies with me to the cigar store who dont smoke and have them pick up their two, that way I can have a half a box. Ill promise them lunch, then take them to Taco Bell.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I smoked one at the trade show after smoking all day long so not a good point of reference really. I recall it being pretty damn spicy though. I've got another, but waiting until OCT to smoke it because it just feels like the right thing to do.

It feels like a big smoke.

Dan

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
OK, for the first time I'm going to join the masses in trying to get my hands on a box of these. I love the cojonu blend.