What's new

Tatuaje

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm certainly interested, especially as I live in Texas and those summers can really put me at risk for problems. Just don't have the patience/know-how to build a proper unit. Now, if I could locate a place that sells them pre-made....
It's easy. Very. And cheap. Get a cooler, line the interior walls with spanish cedar (ask at yer local B&M for empty boxes and use that) using odourless glue, get some beads from our retailers, a hygrometer, and take advantage of the Oust fans at Heartfelt to get one for it. That's it! Fill up!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's easy. Very. And cheap. Get a cooler, line the interior walls with spanish cedar (ask at yer local B&M for empty boxes and use that) using odourless glue, get some beads from our retailers, a hygrometer, and take advantage of the Oust fans at Heartfelt to get one for it. That's it! Fill up!
Maybe I'm just too lazy or short on time, but that still sounds like work to me, lol. I just may have to look into that further.

Thanks!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
grab a cooler, some beads,,, keep your sticks in empty cedar boxes, and you're good!! there used to be a sticky by headbanger,,, can't seem to find it....

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
grab a cooler, some beads,,, keep your sticks in empty cedar boxes, and you're good!! there used to be a sticky by headbanger,,, can't seem to find it....
Yep. No need to line it if you have boxes. Very easy solution.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Maybe I'm just too lazy or short on time, but that still sounds like work to me, lol. I just may have to look into that further.

Thanks!
What's the difference between:

(A) Buying a humidor, seasoning it, and buying beads

-vs-

(B) Buying a cooler, seasoning it, and buying beads

???