BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Total of (4):

1 - Corona Gorda - Jar/bundle releases
2 - Robo - Pete's event stick
3 - Toro - In CRA Sampler
4 - Torp - NOV tubo release
Thanks! I had 3 sitting in front of me, all different sizes and didn't know if the one that came in the bundle was a different size or not.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ended up smoking a Verocu no. 9 that was hiding behind some bigger smokes. Silly Verocu. You can't hide from me.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Ended up smoking a Verocu no. 9 that was hiding behind some bigger smokes. Silly Verocu. You can't hide from me.
LOL I will be looking for one of those tonight! I have had some sitting for a few months that I completely forgot about... One will be torched tonight!:cbig:

Ender

Ok, maybe just one.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about this? :

I was at the Tobbacco Leaf in Las Vegas this weekend... decend sized shop fairly nice seleciton in the walk in and a good lounge.

I ask if they have any Pete Johnson syuff and the reply from the help: "That's mostly 'East Coast' stuff... we don't carry it cuz it doesn't sell."

WTF!?!?!
That's BS. I can't imagine the region dictates the sales of a particular cigar. Maybe it's the way it gets marketed? but it's kind of dumb to me to hear a comment like the people in a certain region don't prefer a specific cigar. Betchya if they sold them with a different band they'd sell. Sounds like the West Coast needs to get over whatever issues they have with Pete and realize what freaking awesome cigars he has.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Can Cohotes still be purchased? I never had one and would like some info on where to pick up a couple (2 or 3). If you have some info please pm me!

Status
Not open for further replies.