What's new

Tatuaje

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can't get Tatuaje at my local B&M so I've gotta go online. I know zero about the brand or what to try. What do y'all recommend I start with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Purocigar's got nice prices on tatuaje. I mean, try them all! I personally enjoy the brown label blend unicos and the 7th reserva blend is awesome. Also, the K222 and the J21s are excellent.

Also, a bunch of folks like the cheaper brands. Series P or red label are a cheap introduction.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've seen a few shops not carry Tatuaje for some odd reason or another. But, I agree with trying them all. Check out our site sponsors and see what they have available and go from there.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Speaking of... Does anyone know what happened to @Moro? Read a lot of good posts and comments from him in my searching, and sad to see him no longer active after signing up.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had no idea there were SO many choices. When my budget resets I'll have to build one hell of a sampler!

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I love brown label cazadores and noellas. There's of course tats that are much better, but these are consistent, affordable, and readily available compared to some of their more limited blends.. Black label, and Holt's HCS maduro are quite awesome too!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'll second what others have said either the original brown label or the Havana VI as that is my favorite.