What's new

Tatujae

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Damn, that's like a NHIE list just for Tats.
View attachment 114976
naw bro a real NHIE would be more like

oh you know, just some easy to find
Mexican Experiment
la Vignoble
m80
OR triunfador
2013 Black CG
lespirit de Verite
Full sized monsters

...the RC 184 is def on the rare side though

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
naw bro a real NHIE would be more like

oh you know, just some easy to find
Mexican Experiment
la Vignoble
m80
OR triunfador
2013 Black CG
lespirit de Verite
Full sized monsters

...the RC 184 is def on the rare side though
Haha, the only two I've had from the other list are the '15 TAA and the Black Petite Lancero I believe. I haven't had any on yours lol.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
What? No OR Tenderloin, Federal 90th, or CQ1?
crap i cant believe I forgot the tenderloin and the fed90th...honestly i've never heard of the CQ1 though.

also @Unpossible_1 good luck lol, that shit was rare when it came out like 5-10 years ago depending on the stick. very unlikely to get your hands on one of em' at this point.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
crap i cant believe I forgot the tenderloin and the fed90th...honestly i've never heard of the CQ1 though.

also @Unpossible_1 good luck lol, that shit was rare when it came out like 5-10 years ago depending on the stick. very unlikely to get your hands on one of em' at this point.
Haha, I don't chase HTF stuff. There's way too many great cigars out there that are much easier and cheaper to obtain. I mean, at the end of the day, your're lighting it on fire anyways, so collecting HTF seems redundant.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As previously mentioned there were some good ones out ... j21 the tat black cgs were great but now they lack flavor ...

Fill the space with illusione cigars instead :)
I stopped today at local B&M. Grabbed a cojonu 12 and a Fausto. Didn’t see any L’atelier everyone I saw recommending....did think about your post and snatched a illusione mj12

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
OR triunfador
T110
OR Tenderloin, Federal 90th, or CQ1
Little Boris
Cohete
tat regios '09 OR
tat noella 06 and 09
CG black jar
Barclay Rex

Those were all good.

My favorite NHC Capa Especial 1st release

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I stopped today at local B&M. Grabbed a cojonu 12 and a Fausto. Didn’t see any L’atelier everyone I saw recommending....did think about your post and snatched a illusione mj12
Did they have any regular brown or black label? Several of the online shops have good tat selections. May have to go with one of them for L'ats, they seem to have a smaller distribution and following. But they're fantastic. As is almost everything illusione makes.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah this one particular shop does carry a pretty good selection of tatujae. The guy who owns it likes them so...I usually buy online. I just like grabbing something and trying it before I commit to buying larger quantity. May just go for it and order just a fiver or two of L’ats to try

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Should keep me busy a minute

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
About to get bike out and ride to B&M. I’ll try one of the black labels. Dang member on here told me to try a tat. Smoked that brown label havana cazadore and it was like damn I have a favorite cigar. Smoked a lot of more expensive sticks but I think I may become a tat whore as they say
Welcome to the Concubine, my friend.

I honestly feel like it’s hard to find a stick that’s not enjoyable created by Pete Johnson. Tats are the tits, plain and simple.
It's biblical.