What's new

Taurus Tracker 44 Magnum

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Picked one of these up last night. Wow, quite a lot of handgun it is!

That's not mine above, I don't have a pic yet.

Anyways, I was at the range last night after I bought it (indoor range), plinking away with my 9mm for 30 minutes or so, before I decided to go ahead and take a couple of shots with the Magnum.

Needless to say, it produces a rather big boom. There were probably 8 people in there or so, but when I let that first round off, it got just as quiet as can be. Then:

"Holy s***!"
"What the f*** was that!?"
"F***ing awesome!"

:bangbang:

One of the employees came running in and asked what the hell I was shooting... he thought I brought a .460 in. :yes:

All in all, I am very happy with my new bedside weapon. I'm gonna need to get some serious practice in with it before I'm totally comfortable handling the thing, but the main caveats I had read about, such as the porting being a bit of a distraction and making it difficult to return quickly to target, the grip being less than ideal, etc. - these things don't seem to be an issue for me. I'll still probably get a Hogue grip anyway, just cuz I prefer the finger grooves, but overall a very nice wheelgun.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
They are fun to shoot. I have a blued 5 shot Taurus tracker with a 2'' barrel and a fiber optic front sight. Like you said it's much louder than my .40 & .45.

I let my friend shoot it after he had dumper a good 40 rounds out of his 40 cal after he shot it, he handed it back quiclky and said "That is a powerfull gun''

Last edited: