What's new

Tax's good news and bad new's...What would you do?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
The Good...We finelly got our tax money in! Now this goes to the Contractors finishing our basement. This goes to new cell phones (Finelly). My wifes damn credit card is next......The Bad...That leaves me with about $250.
Should I give it to the Docs or buy some good stogies with it?
What do you guys think! :scratchhe

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Doctors don't need any more money, get yourself some premium smokes :thumbsup:

Haha, what smokes were you thinking about getting? Those new AVO LE10 are quite good!

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I know it is bad advise, but if you are already making regular payments to the DR's. Take the money and treat yourself to some cigars that cost $200, and use the other $50 to treat the wife to a simple night out.

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
your getting money BACK?!!? they always want more more more from me... im going to the accnt tonight after work... we'll see what the damage is then

i say treat yourself! even the doc will tell you that we only live so long....

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I know it is bad advise, but if you are already making regular payments to the DR's. Take the money and treat yourself to some cigars that cost $200, and use the other $50 to treat the wife to a simple night out.
.....x2:thumbsup:

Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
4 boxes of LFD / DL Chesel Maduro from Atlantic Cigars is less than $250 delivered. As far as I’m concerned it’s a no brainer.
:stretchgr

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
4 boxes of LFD / DL Chesel Maduro from Atlantic Cigars is less than $250 delivered. As far as I’m concerned it’s a no brainer.
:stretchgr
You can never have to many LFD's in the humi...I should know!
However I can really get these anytime. I was thinking of something I normally wouldn't spend my money on because it cost to much. I have a couple ideas in the air and I gotta say thanks for helping me make up my mind! We already did the dinner thing after we baught the phones and my wife baught a new purse with her cut so this is mine to decide. I've been in the Doctors pockets for five years straight..three years solid! My Virgo side says pay on the bill but the cigar monster living inside me say I'm figgin daft and need to get something special!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Hey, man. Here's the way I see it. Your doc probably spends that on lunch, and isn't going to get a lot of satisfaction out of the deal......might not even notice. You, on the other hand, stand to get a great deal of satisfaction from some good smokes and a nice dinner with your mate. All for only 250 bucks. You can guess my vote, yes?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
SPlit the difference; half on some nice sticks and half to the Docs. You feel good and enjoy the sticks more.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Took both advices....Baught a nice box of 10 smokes and the rest went to the Doc!
just a hint, cause I'll post pics when I get them...They cost me 190.00 (I got a discount and free shipping)
So the doc got $60 more added in with my monthly payment!