What's new

TDay Feast Stick Pick

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
What say you brothers? What is yout t-day stick(s) pick post feast smoke on the upcoming holiday? I am undecided but have options. Maybe too many options.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
it's a day of thanks for what you have, and what you have to share. if smoking alone, pull out one you have been saving. if sharing a smoke, pull out something you have been saving that you have two (or more) of.

myself, i will be solo, and will pull something another BOTL threw me that i have not had yet. maybe UF4, T110, or sNb. will burn it with thanks!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Hard to smoke on Thanksgiving Day with all the family/kids around, but Friday may allow some time, depending on weather.

I think a Fed Rosado may meet the flame...

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Hard to smoke on Thanksgiving Day with all the family/kids around, but Friday may allow some time, depending on weather.

I think a Fed Rosado may meet the flame...
About the same with me, I try to have a cigar on holidays but I seem to be rushing to get it in. So maybe no smoke on T-Day.....I am sad to say.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Going to be a little different this year. Friends are coming out on Friday so big meal is on Friday, unfortunately, Im working so I'll miss it. Actually off on thursday so I'll be smoking an OR cojonu, and my "big meal" will be a Viaje stuffed turkey. G1

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I dunno. I will be traveling that day...6 hour round trip so not sure I'll get one. Maybe at the end of the day once I'm home :dunno:. But that's not what you asked so...there's an LFD Chisel that I've been saving, or a Dirty Rat, or if I dig deeper who knows!

Dan

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am going to be smoking a Turkey, and will probably have several things to smoke while the bird is smoking... :)

As for what... I am just going to pick out whatever jumps out at me when I open the cab that day... I have a feeling that even if I did pick something out beforehand, I would just end up changing my mind anyway... ;)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm thinking a Lost City or pork tenderloin. Only have 1 of each so they've got to qualify as special.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Cheers!