What's new

teeny tiny tatuajes

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
but by the same token, if you pay $8 for a noella?????
i guess my thought is, i don't smoke small ones like that. didn't care for the regular petite. but i seem to like about anything pete puts in that wrapper!!
but can you find cheaper sticks? you bet!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Bob I agree about the wrapper (in my post) but I wonder if anyone on here has a small scale and can way the two seperate. I would say that it would take almost for of petites to weigh in at a Noella. And of course I could be wrong. But damn they seem tiny!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Bob I agree about the wrapper (in my post) but I wonder if anyone on here has a small scale and can way the two seperate. I would say that it would take almost for of petites to weigh in at a Noella. And of course I could be wrong. But damn they seem tiny!
2 Petit's weighed the same as 1 Noella according to my cheap postal scale.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Dang it...I keep going back and forth on these, lol. Maybe I'll order 10 and call it a Father's Day present :)
Go for it Nate! As mentioned, they're like the little brother of the Noellas. $3.50 may seem like a bit much for a Petite but they are Tat's after all, and all the other Petite's(Tat and Cab) are the same price at NHC. Worth the $35 IMO!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I bought a cab and smoked one in the way to work this morning. Excellent. I wont do that again. I can see this as a 45 minute lunch smoke. Not a cheapie loosely rolled. These packed a punch of flavor and a volume of smoke. I want to take my time with each and every one. Yes I agree they are very small like many of the tin cigars. The similarity stops there. Pete has put all the quality and flavor of his reserva lines into this little beauty.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
CWS you're right on the money. to anyone on the fence i say go for it. great when you want a smoke but don't have 2 hours to kill.

these pack the same flavor as the bigger brown labels and are very satisfying. they really are amazing. these are NOT your ordinary tiny tin cigars.

I just got my 10 pack and my 5 pack of noellas reserves from Dan at NHC and am most satisfied. :cbig: Great price, FAST delivery, impecable packaging.

CoolP

Toro! Toro! Toro!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CWS you're right on the money. to anyone on the fence i say go for it. great when you want a smoke but don't have 2 hours to kill.

these pack the same flavor as the bigger brown labels and are very satisfying. they really are amazing. these are NOT your ordinary tiny tin cigars.

I just got my 10 pack and my 5 pack of noellas reserves from Dan at NHC and am most satisfied. :cbig: Great price, FAST delivery, impecable packaging.
Got mine yesterday too! I totaly agree with you.