What's new

Tesa Cigars Webshop

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else had issues with Tesa's Webshop? The last two orders I've placed have had billing issues. I've even tried to call the shop to order but no one answers and the voicemail box is always full. Just curious if anyone else has experienced any similar issues.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Apparently TESA is no more. I just smoked a Cabinet 312 and it was phenomenal. How long ago did they fold? Sucks cause I only have a few left.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I was in there maybe 6 months back... the place had totally changed. They had no Tesa stuff including 312's. I was told they just sold the last of them. They had a decent DE selection, but that was about it. I was later told that there was a new owner. I guess that didn't work out well if they are now closed.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Unfortunately Tesa is now closed. They did have issues once in awhile with shipments but the owner and blender is a great dude. I am currently selling a lot of his back stock at my shop. I will love these cigars always and forever.

I think sometimes life just gets in the way and you are to focus on other priorities. It's sad as hell but it's a rough business and it requires constant dedication.

I just wish they had some 312 left...
I was in there maybe 6 months back... the place had totally changed. They had no Tesa stuff including 312's. I was told they just sold the last of them. They had a decent DE selection, but that was about it. I was later told that there was a new owner. I guess that didn't work out well if they are now closed.