What's new

Tesa Deconstruct Pack 312

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I don't know a whole lot about this yet but this is one more thing that Tesa is doing that is amazing. I am guessing it will be one in a series of boxes that will break down a smoke by leaf. What do you guys think about this? I would love to see other manufacturers do this as well.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
I thinks it very cool, definitely a novelty for thier brand. 312's are excellent smokes, lovers of them might like it for a keepsake or experimentation. For me, I'd just rather use the money it might cost on more 312's.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I thinks it very cool, definitely a novelty for thier brand. 312's are excellent smokes, lovers of them might like it for a keepsake or experimentation. For me, I'd just rather use the money it might cost on more 312's.
Yeah, the puro releases are a one time buy IMO. I just love to try the Leaf separately. You are right though, more 312 is an easy choice in most cases.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Yeah, you probably could but I don't know the ratio of the leaf. Some of the leaf may not be big enough to roll up and you would have to identify it yourself. These have descriptions on each puro.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
At Cigar Safari this year a few guys smoked them right off the the table, with no wrapper, what they said was all good, but it sat everyone of them on there ass. Also while we were there one nite Chris brought over a whole bag of different sizes to have us try, My god everyone I tried was a great smoke, unknown what they were 312 or what ever, He does kick out a great cigar.....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool idea. I'd love to try something like that. It reminds me of when breweries release the same beer but in several versions showcasing a single hop or yeast profile. Great way to learn different flavors.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I like Tesas (....looks like a misspelling of Texas), and this is a cool and unique idea.

Imagine NOT knowing what these were all about and opening the box? Lol!