What's new

Testing the waters

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I really liked how you composed the shot and the fact it is B&W gives it a real pop. Now if I was to print this I would go with a 24 X 36 gallery wrap. I think that would look very nice and stand out as well. The place I priced it would charge 136.00 but I feel you could get over $300.00 for a print.

I have printed a few of my shots and someday want to print some with the gallery wrap. It is a Snowy Owl in flight and would like a 12 X 36 print.
I have 3 gallery wraps in different sizes on my living room wall on canvas and I love them. Next I'm looking at trying the thin wraps offered at various places where they wrap an actual print and have it stand out from the wall instead of canvas. Sorry to off topic the discussion.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have 3 gallery wraps in different sizes on my living room wall on canvas and I love them. Next I'm looking at trying the thin wraps offered at various places where they wrap an actual print and have it stand out from the wall instead of canvas. Sorry to off topic the discussion.
The place I was looking at WHCC has a 1 1/2" or a 2 1/2" stand out on their Gallery wraps. I think the photo in this thread would look awesome with a 2 1/2" wrap.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'd say hell yes, great work, u have an eye for some good pic, Go for it .......