Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I thought I would post this for the Texas brothers:

When: Saturday April 24, 2010
Where: Houston, TX
Time: 6:30PM – 10:30PM
The Texas Cigar Festival will be an exciting cigar event with an even more impressive setting. Sitting just on the edge of the heavily wooded Memorial Park sits an eight story parking garage. With it’s huge flat surface eight floors in the air and panoramic views of the Galleria area, the stage for this event stands to be larger than life. Twenty of the finest cigar companies combined with excellent food, fine wines and spirits will give five hundred customers an evening they will never forget.

Each customer will receive an exclusive gift bag at the beginning of the event containing 20 premium cigars and various related items along with brochures from each company participating in the event. Stations will be setup and serving fine wine and spirits along with a buffet of heavy hors d oeuvre’s. The space will be filled with tables and chairs for seating. The music and decor will enhance this unique experience. All of this taking place “beneath the stars” and framed by the magnificent nighttime Houston Galleria skyline.

Tickets will go on sale by February 1, 2010. There will only be 500 tickets available and the buzz is already there so act fast.

http://www.seriouscigars.com/texas_cigar_festival

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Anyone attending? :guitar:

CAO - Tim Ozgener
Rocky Patel Cigars - Rocky & Nish Patel
Drew Estate - Jonathon Drew
Alec Bradley - Alan Rubin
Camacho - Christian Eiroa
Carlos Torano - Carlos Jacca
El Rey de los Habanos - Pepin, Jaime & Jannie
EP Cariilo - Ernesto & Ernie Carillo
Nub/Cain - Sam Luccia
La Flor Dominicana - Litto Gomez
Perdomo - Arthur Kemper
Tatuaje - Pete Johnson
J Fuego - Jesus Fuego
Esteban Carreras - Craig Cunningham
Oliva
Padron
Partagas
Ashton
Other attendees
Cigar Rights of America
Humidipak
Sip, Smoke & Savor
Cigar Press Magazine

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Ok Lyndsay wants to plan a trip to houston area to visit family. I am going to see if she can get off work to make the trip work for this. Cause well I can only deal with in laws for so long.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm excited to meet Pepin and Jaime, Pete, and Litto. Jesus Fuego is a trip. I am not too excited about the Patel bros, but I'm sure others will be.

Strick

Finally
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there. Word is, a bunch of the cigars in the bags are going to be exclusives.
Along with the fine smokes the food and drink will be excellent not to mention the door prizes. The holiday party he throws every year is excellent and no charge so this should be great...

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
threw a hail mary downfield and landed me a ticket to the big dance yo!

cant wait and looking forward to meeting all my botl bros!

:thumbsup: