What's new

Texas style yote herf...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The plan was to hunt down the coyotes, pop holes in some pigs, and relax.

We did a lot of shooting and cigar smoking.....
All that got killed (other than some cheap beer)

Clay pidgeon made into a makeshift ash tray. Needed to put the smoke somewhere while shooting. (my brilliant idea! LOL)

FrankN

[br]

This would be Brett, our herfs are usually hosted by him.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Holly shit , that is some fire power..........Looks like u all had fun, is everyone still alive???? :riflefire

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Man, I gotta spend some time around ya'll so I get invited on the next one of these. That looks like more fun than I should be allowed to have.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's only a portion of the fire power... I brought 5 long guns and a pistol, then I think Frank brought 2 and two pistols (one being a Tech9), Brett brought 4 I think.

Everyone made it out ok, just with some sore shoulders. ;)

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Man, I gotta spend some time around ya'll so I get invited on the next one of these. That looks like more fun than I should be allowed to have.

Funny thing is, I was giving Sheep hell for you guys meeting at the same time we were headed out of town. lol Normally I would have been there but we had this in the planning for a month or two.

Chris is right on my gun count, I had my AR one in the back of the pictures, my Benelli (front shotgun), my tec9 and my H&K carry gun. I took out 300 rounds of 12 ga., 200 9mm (30 round clip goes quick on the tec), 250 S&W40, and probably close to 200 .223

We did see a lot of pig tracks and droppings. We also ran across some Coyote tracks and the remains of a cow they drug off into the brush. We didn't call any in probably because the wind was whipping at about 30-40mph friday night, and then a dust storm rolled through saturday. The only clear, calm time was sunday afternoon.

It was much fun. Even when the skunk came wandering over to us on friday night. lol There are plenty of beer drinking stories to go with these pictures.
:riflefire :riflefire :smokingbo :bangbang: :bangbang: :smokingbo :rifleaim: :rifleaim: :smokingbo:assaultri :assaultri Pretty much sumes it up.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GOD , I Miss Texas! (Get to visit Next Month, But need to Move back and get out of Michigan.) That looks like some Skeet Shootin' I remember, but Coors Light and BUD were always in the mix...

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
For these guys, those weapons are just a DROP IN THE BUCKET compared to what they actually own. They whip out all sorts of guns at our herfs; those pics are just for ONE DAY of shooting! They're serious about their guns...

Heck, all three of them were involved in the invamous "Kennedy Assassination of 2006": Frank's gun, Brett's Garage, and Chris' itchy trigger finger. :grin:

BTW, the Red Man chew belongs to Brett...he sometimes chews AND smokes a cigar at the same time! LOL, he's totally impervious to nicotine.