What's new

Texas style yote herf...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Damn, chew and a cigar.. Do not know If i could handle that...

I have dipped and smoke a cigarette at the same time and that was a little rough

Blitzcraig

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how does a guy get invited to one of those? That's my kind of HERF. It looks like y'all had a good set up and had a great time. I don't have the hardware I used to (married w/children) but I've still got some heat.

Blitz

Blitzcraig

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tannerite rules. The most fun a redneck can have with explosives legally. The place in that video looks very similar to a place I go to in Central Texas every year to play with tannerite, shoot guns, smoke great ceegars, drink beer, listen to great music, eat great food and enjoy good fellowship with my redneck friends.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2stY3wirUg8

Blitz

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hey just a ? for u Taxas folks, How big is the NRA in TX.........
How come u didn't invite VP Channy...........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just a ? for u Taxas folks, How big is the NRA in TX.........
How come u didn't invite VP Channy...........
It's not as prevalent in TX as it was in VA, but it's still pretty big. Tons of cars and trucks with the NRA sticker around here. I have been a member for several years, I didn't renew this year, though. No specific reason, just didn't send my money in.

Cheney is more than welcome to come along.... when we might need a lawer shot in the face!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a typical weekend around my neck of the woods. well ya gotta add In the fishing.:assaultri .:usaflag:

1RedDawg:smokingco