What's new

Thank you, BOTL!!

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
A Big thank you to all the brothers who participated in the BOTL Summer Virtual Pass

and donated to the auction!

In all we took in $800.

After shipping, $776.67 was donated to BOTL.

I look forward to doing this again next year when our goal will be $1000.

Thanks to the brothers who participated in the pass and donated to the auction:

CA Tom, Martin3203, Grrrrr609, Sean, Joeytivo, Herfin' Harg, Tomstr, KGD, DQuintero, POTOB, Robertsndr68, mdwest, JDog, Fox06WRX, Fourkicksfan, MoJo, Rupe, Dave, and Javi V

AND a big thanks to jolietilfire, who donated some ISOMs.

AND a big thanks to those who won auction lots:

JLB, King KIll 33, Clint, Monsterdg, UtahRootBeer, and ilikefishes

Again, thank you all. This place is the best!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
That was awesome!. Adam, your leadership along with the contrbuting brothers has been some of the best brotherly spirit I've seen done for BOTL. :applause:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
could someone clue us newer guys in on what exactly the virtual pass was all about? looks like it was good and worth it and fun or whatever.. but I'm clueless? thx

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thank you Adam. You're a fine example of a BOTL. And just one reason why you are a 2 time brother of the month.

-Jared

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
could someone clue us newer guys in on what exactly the virtual pass was all about? looks like it was good and worth it and fun or whatever.. but I'm clueless? thx
http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/66763-BOTL-Summer-Virtual-Pass

Everyone who participated in the pass sent extras in along with their puts, I then put the extras into lots, along with some I donated, and auctioned them off for BOTL. The virtual part means that I kept the box and brothers mailed their puts and I mailed their takes, this kept the box out of the summer heat and ensured less damage to sticks.