What's new

Thank you for your wonderful place to post.

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I have been a member of many forums and BOTL has always been my cigar home. I am thankful to be invited when BOTL was a small group of guys. This board has done nothing but get better with time. I have many friends on here and ALWAYS have support from the members here when I have had some tough times. Thanks toy all the mod's and the sponsors!

my favorite moment here was getting the chance to hit a fellow pipe smoker with a 1 of a kind pipe he would never have the chance to get ! That was the best day of my BB life to see pics of the carnage! Wasch24 never saw that pipe bomb on the way!

I have never been in a place that has so many people to help out when needed!

a big thanks to Ronc for my first island smoke. I don't know if he remembers that but he hit me with a R&J #2 tubo and a RASS. That was the slope for me....

Eric hit me with with a bomb of sticks and a BOTL shirt I still wear proudly!

Thanks guys for the memories.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I feel the same way, I love this place, and especially the generosity of everyone who posts here, and shares their stash with others! Thank you!

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I remember the old IRC chat with Eric and Dave!!!!

Wow I have been here a long time and not posted much. However the knowledge I have gained from reading every ones posts has been out standing. To this day every time I log on I learn something new.

Everyone is supportive and quick to help each other out. We might be miles away and never meet but we have made a community with that welcomes everyone.

Thanks Eric, Dave and every brother and sister!

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I remember the old IRC chat with Eric and Dave!!!!

Wow I have been here a long time and not posted much. However the knowledge I have gained from reading every ones posts has been out standing. To this day every time I log on I learn something new.

Everyone is supportive and quick to help each other out. We might be miles away and never meet but we have made a community with that welcomes everyone.

Thanks Eric, Dave and every brother and sister!
man those were fun times on IRC!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
thanks for everyone being nice, and also for allowing me to make fun of the Mexican kid.
Wanker... :grinFU:

the people here definetly make this the best forum out there! family!!
Agreed. I went through so many cigar forums before and it was until this one that I found a place to be. So many great BOTLs and SOTLs!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Yes the friendlyness, knowledge and generosity shared on BOTL is amazing.
I only wished I could have found this site much sooner!! Hopefully someday I'll meet another memeber face to face and share a fine stogie moment!!:thumbsup: