What's new

Thanks everyone for my 1 year journey

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So yesterday was my 1 year anniversary on this forum. Which means I’ve been smoking for just over a year. Thank you to every single one of you guys for your welcoming and many tips and knowledge you have taught me. I would never know what I know without you. Cigars have taught me to enjoy life so much and I can say I plan to enjoy them for many years to come! I am still learning more everyday!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So yesterday was my 1 year anniversary on this forum. Which means I’ve been smoking for just over a year. Thank you to every single one of you guys for your welcoming and many tips and knowledge you have taught me. I would never know what I know without you. Cigars have taught me to enjoy life so much and I can say I plan to enjoy them for many years to come! I am still learning more everyday!
Well said

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Good post

Stupid Tapatalk

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Was a very interesting journey
congrats CM. The brotherhood here is amazing, as is the knowledge. Keep enjoying and nice post.

and I have to agree with Chuck, it’s been very interesting. Lol. Glad CM and Chuck are part of this board

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Very glad you decided to join. You're presence here has made this a better place!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Congrats on one year.

sounds like someone needs to send an address - I missed all the fun of sharing some sticks. always good to catch an anniversary.