What's new

Thanks for the acceptance!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its great to be a part of this brotherhood. Im looking forward to meeting and chatting with BOTL. Ive been smok'n puro's for 26 years. My first light (Arturo Fuente-Curly Head) was when my firstborn in '93. He's now a grown man, a corpsman in the Navy smoking sticks as well. We celebrated the birth of his firstborn (my first grandson) with a "My Father"- Le Bijou (not by coincidence), 2 years ago.
Ive been in love with stogies Ever since my first light. I smoke one a day after dinner, more on the weekend when theres more time. I cant wait until I retire (Im 49 now) so that I can light up all day.
I dont have a favorite because Im ALWAYS trying something new. I enjoy being able to say, "yeah, Ive had that one," and be able to give my opinion on it. Ive been smoking for a long time, but in the past 9 years, Ive been "tasting" them. I like to keep my thoughts about particular cigars in a dossier. Im hoping to discover new things about smoking and cigars through this board. Thanks again for the acceptance and long ashes to you brothers

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I thought I had in my profile where exactly I’m from, but I guess not. I’m right next to you in Glendora. Just started smoking cigars on the regular last year, when I was 49, lol. You’ll love it here. Great group of people and very knowledgeable. I’m sure you’ll be able to add to that with your experience with stogies. Welcome again!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I had in my profile where exactly I’m from, but I guess not. I’m right next to you in Glendora. Just started smoking cigars on the regular last year, when I was 49, lol. You’ll love it here. Great group of people and very knowledgeable. I’m sure you’ll be able to add to that with your experience with stogies. Welcome again!
Thanks, Joe. I saw your title "WCIPA" and thought to myself, "this guy has to be from SoCal." lol Martys in Glendora is a chill place. I frequent it from time to time, but usually at Lordsburg in La Verne. If not, then at Robusto's in Arcadia. Glad you started smoking. Better late than never. Cheers!

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Welcome from Alabama! Great to have you. I'm with you in wanting to be able to try/have an opinion on all the things, despite my getting a late start.