What's new

Thanks Geoff.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Had a very good time hanging with Gene and BS'ing with him and Larry and Ralph and Barlow... aka the usual suspects.

It always turns into a friendly little bombing contest whenever Gene and I sit down. This was no exception. Cigars from the 70s and 80s were smoked and given away.

All this plus Gene had enough take out from Florios AND Ferraras that Ferraras gave him a free shot of insulin to help with all those canollis.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah, Gene's a nice guy. Always willing to share my cigars with him. Anything in my otterbox is his.

But my food? No f***ing way! That shrimp fra diavlo was mine all the way!

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yeah, Gene's a nice guy. Always willing to share my cigars with him. Anything in my otterbox is his.

But my food? No f***ing way! That shrimp fra diavlo was mine all the way!
Actually all the entries are very good. I am sure NYLAW, Tubaman, Poni, EhDG can testify to this as well as the great view of the "twins taking a walk" on a hot day!

:devil::devil::devil::devil::hysterica:hysterica:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Fra Diavolo was so good that I had to buy one to take home!! Plus $40 worth of Ferrara's finest pastries!!!! :drool::drool::drool:.

Geoffrie's selections were quite old and quite tasty I might add!! So we were bombing each other's humidor to kingdom come?

:seesaw::seesaw:

I knew I was running late but still decided to stick it out until I saw this nice svelte lady in her late twenties with wavy long hair, smooth complexion in a body hugging pair of jeans and nice snug white sleeveless blouse walked towards us with sheer poetic motion and went directly to Barlow (Geoff's friend)
and kissed him full in the mouth. Thats when I knew I should be leaving the company of Geoff and friends.

:youarethe

All in all a perfect three hour relaxation in the sidewalk of Little Italy!!

Thanks Geoff !!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
What no picture of this women? You tantilize us with this description and don't atleast submit a pic. That's just wrong!! :crying:

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What no picture of this women? You tantilize us with this description and don't atleast submit a pic. That's just wrong!! :crying:
Gene doesn't need a pic - he's got her tatto'd on the inside of his eyelid

And for the record - her name is Melissa. She was a delight to talk to.