What's new

Thanks Geoff.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Yes Kev.

I brought back to the hotel three pasta forms. The first was the Fra Diavolo, the second a simple spaghetti with meat balls, the third, Salmon with penne. I also forgot the Pizza which was also gone in minutes thanks to 4 kids!

The Shrimp Fra Diavolo was demolished within minutes of its opening. I finished the Salmon since I only managed to get in a couple of mouthfuls of the Fra Diavolo. Feeding 4 kids and my wife as well as her sister was like a shark feeding frenzy.

Had brought back also two boxes of Ferrara's pastries as well. We opened and finished the small box. Opened the large Ferrara Pastry box in the morning with coffee. The kids had the leftover spaghetti in the morning.

:devil::ninja::fencing::tazerblas:boxing:

Actually seeing such a nice shapely gorgeous woman walk up and kiss Barlow and not both Geoff and I, was a travesty. So I had to leave. There was just no justice in the world at that time.

The truth was I had to leave so no one could see me drooling with my tongue out at the beautiful woman right before me. It would be bad form.

:razz::inlove::razz: