What's new

Thanks to the Brothers on Botl

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well, I have to say thanks to the brothers here on Botl.

Especially Mike, Tedski, and Daniel. Bros watch out it'll be comin' back at yeah when you least expect it.

You guys have all been great and helpful in everything cigar related.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
my TCW goes to indy as well...all the help/advice he has given me...letting me pester him on ym...etc....and lets not forget ALL the botl's who have posted to any of the ?'s I have posted here...A great bunch of ppl all around...len

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
my TCW goes to indy as well...all the help/advice he has given me...letting me pester him on ym...etc....and lets not forget ALL the botl's who have posted to any of the ?'s I have posted here...A great bunch of ppl all around...len
Been wondering where you've been Len!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

Yes, Rob is a great mentor, kind of like Yoda. :bouncetau

Seriously, I lurked around several cigar forums before I finally chose to join this one. It wasn't by accident. Here, I saw a large group of people all ready to help anyone out at the drop of a hat, bombing each other for the sheer pleasure of it, never getting on anyone's case. I saw entire large threads just to say "welcome" or to congratulate someone, or to answer a question. I saw newbies asking questions that would have gotten them trashed or mocked on some other forums. Here, they were answered instead, with kindness and patience. I've never seen a post go unanswered.

Other forums offer some good info, but this one offers much more; good people, and friendship.

I now belong to a couple other forums, but this is still the only place I post.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I love this place, cause anytime I have a stupid question, I gets good answers. I hope in time I become one of the brothers that can help out newbies too. Thanks to all