What's new

Thanks to yall....?? Im getting a pipe...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Any suggestions? Im checking out a a few of them now. I read a few threads & post about it. Larry gave me a little suggestions, where you can place the last portions of your cigar into the pipe then finish it. I can really say that did it, *Thanks you FOG* :tiphat: it comes to mind when im smoking a very good stick. Thanks yall.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
So, let me get this straight.

You want to fidget with relighting, packing, and the heat of LESSER tobacco?

WINK, brother, friend of friends, we need to talk.

On a lighter note....THERE IS A PIPE THREAD! :thumbsup:

It's a good. You are still on my BOMB list! bwuahahahahahahahaha! :cbig:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wink pipes offer a whole new addiction!. A few pipe brands I can recommend are Boswell (made in PA), Stanwell, Bjarne, Savinelli, Nording. For tobacco look at the offerings from Cornell & Diehl, McClelland, Rattray's, Samuel Gawith, etc. Welcome to the maddness!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Personally I wouldn't smoke the end of a cigar in a pipe. Use good pipe tobacco. It is a totally different experience from a cigar.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I didn't know it was that much of a difference, the same rules apply correct? No inhalation taste, savor and blow? Is this a whole new can of worms?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
It is most definately a new can of worms my friend!

I smoke a pipe in the winter months, I enjoy it better than. To me pipe smoking is like drinking decaf coffee and cigars are like fully leaded coffee!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peterson or Stanwell.

If you have an ebay account, there's a company from Italy owned by Aldo Velani which makes a line of pipes called Mario Grandi. They're totally handmade and sometimes you can pick up 2 of them for $70 or so. Shipping from Italy is 15 bucks, 2nd day air. I've got over a dozen of them.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks fellas, now im having second thoughts. I thought it was like smoking a cigar, didn't know I had to take a pipe smoking training course. I guess it won't hurt to try it though?

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I got a pipe and some tobacco last weekend for my bday. After smoking it several times....with some frustration, last night was the first time I think I packed it right and it made a huge difference in the enjoyability. I'd say get the pipe and give it a shot. You got nothing to lose except maybe a few bucks.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"You got nothing to lose except maybe a few bucks." Looks like thats what im gonna do, when running to the store earlier I came a cross a gentleman *note I said gentleman* smoking a pipe and it smelled so damn good! So looks like im going for it. Thanks again.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
:rofl:ha.....ha....ha...aromatic, potpourri, sweet roses what ever the smell no chance in hell she's letting me smoke in the house!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tried my first pipe and was not too thrilled. I LOVE the way the tobacco smells but it didn't have a good tobacco taste once I lit it up. I just tried some Captain Black in a corn cob pipe.

I was kind of hoping it might be like smoking an Acid or an aromatic cigar, which I enjoy from time to time, but it didn't have a taste I liked. I got some maple street tobacco as a free sample and will try this one and the Cpt Black a few more times but so far I'm not feeling it.