What's new

that's my snowmoblie guide!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
so, i get this from Randy (AZSteelman). he'll be our guide in yellowstone!! this'll be a hoot!! fast-forward to the 50 second mark.... and be sure to have the volume up!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFXkbNm1z60"]HIll climb gone bad - - YouTube[/ame]

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
i got some buddies out in MT that are nut on sleds. They go high marking in the back country all the time. Crazy bastards.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ha! I had been riding back country all day, dodging trees and all with no problems. Several hills that would scare a billy goat, then this one. I looked at it a couple of times, then went up the one side to the right of the trees with no problem...then half assed it up this side. Indecision will do it to you every time! It officially kicked my ass! Impact was hard enough it knocked my helmet camera loose!

didn't break anything on the sled or me, but it sure did sting just the same! Can't wait to get Jeff and the guys out for a couple of days - it's gonna be a blast.

I'm going back to ride this same area in a couple of weeks, near Logan, Utah if anyone wants to join me! www.beavercreeklodge.com

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
oh, this will be fun!! guess there's not much time to smoke while you're riding. Randy says it's tough smoking a frozen cigar. guess i wouldn't know about those things....frozen? like, ice? it gets that cold? can't imagin... :innocent:

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
oh, this will be fun!! guess there's not much time to smoke while you're riding. Randy says it's tough smoking a frozen cigar. guess i wouldn't know about those things....frozen? like, ice? it gets that cold? can't imagin... :innocent:
Cigar popsicles!