What's new

The 2012 BOTL™ Chicagoland HERF :: June 23rd

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Much love for ya Brother Craig. It was great to finally meet you and look forward to many good times.

One thing all will learn.

You may think you know someone through the keyboard and sometimes screen you look at. But when you finally meet them is when the true "Family" comes into play.

Thanks for including me in such a great Brotherhood.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Just got back in town last nite and my first time on BOTL since last thursday. A great big Thank you to Jere and Eric for a fantastic BOTL event. I truly had a fantastic time meeting and seeing all of our brothers who made it. That place is off the hook!! I am very glad to be a part of this community and in doing so making some life long friends.
Again thank you fellas for the great time!!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I just wanted to thank everyone who came out Saturday -- officially 70 members. A number of people made this possible...

Thanks to JD and Drew Estate for supporting us. A very special thank you to Sam and Mike from CdM for hosting us at an amazing shop.
To Rich (aquarich) and Justin (jolietilfire) for hosting our annual BoM HERF. Without them there would be no open Saturday event - period.

Finally, and most importantly a huge thank you and personal appreciation to Jere (kochroach) who was the point man to Saturday's event.
To the Chicago locals who played a part and anyone else whom I may be forgot to mention, my apologies and gratitude.

See you next year!

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just wanted to thank everyone who came out Saturday -- officially 70 members. A number of people made this possible...

Thanks to JD and Drew Estate for supporting us. A very special thank you to Sam and Mike from CdM for hosting us at an amazing shop.
To Rich (aquarich) and Justin (jolietilfire) for hosting our annual BoM HERF. Without them there would be no open Saturday event - period.

Finally, and most importantly a huge thank you and personal appreciation to Jere (kochroach) who was the point man to Saturday's event.
To the Chicago locals who played a part and anyone else whom I may be forgot to mention, my apologies and gratitude.

See you next year!
Sounds like a great time and totally cool 70 BOTL was in attendance!!!