What's new

The Allman Brothers

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Got tickets for one of their shows in NYC in March. It'll be my second time seeing them. I'm not a huge fan but I know a lot of their music. :guitar:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have not listened to them in a long time.. my dad used to be a fan so I would listen to them in the car with him...

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
I went to the reunion tour in high school and they were great! It's one of those bands that when your at the concert you never realized how many of their songs you realy do know!!!!

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
caudio51 said:
Got tickets for one of their shows in NYC in March. It'll be my second time seeing them. I'm not a huge fan but I know a lot of their music. :guitar:
Is it at the Beacon? They used to move in to the place for about two weeks every year.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
geoffrie said:
Is it at the Beacon? They used to move in to the place for about two weeks every year.
Yep, at the Beacon. I believe they are still moving in.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
They still rock, though I wish I could have seen them in the 70's...Enjoy the show Tom!!

"Well, I’ve got to run to keep from hiding,
And I’m bound to keep on riding.
And I’ve got one more silver dollar,
But I’m not gonna let them catch me, no,
Not gonna let ’em catch the Midnight Rider."

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've seen them a few times and damn do they put on a long good show. They at times will play very early into the morning! :headroll: Though I think they we're better with Dickie Betts. But Greg finally got fed up with Dickie drug/alchol problem. They have a lot of very good music and love it when they get into some of their rifts.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen the Brothers about a half dozen times..Warren Haynes who replaced Dickie Betts has added a new spark and life to band. Have actually put out some new music in last few years. My faves are Grateful Dead and Dead related and Gov't Mule ( Warren's full time band)