What's new

The Ballers are coming to Chicago again!

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Yep, the traveling hoarde is at it again. Keith Park and Carlito Fuente are scheduled to be in Chicago in May, and the boys are coming in to golf and hang out. It all started it out innocent enough one night when I mentioned the pair are scheduled to make an appearance here. A couple guys asked for the date, and when told it was on Thursday, they thought it might not work. Well, apparently MU Mike stewed on this info for a while and on Sunday the rounded up the troops and decided that a couple of he guys were going to have to meet him in Chicago. I have been enlisted to find a couple of courses worthy of this group of BALLERS, so that's exactly what I'll be doing. Stay tuned, this should be a good one.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Giddy up. I plan to make it. Even though I am not a, what you call, "Baller".

Oh, and just in case you folks can't read my signature. This will fall very close to Rich (mr. innocent's) birthday. Just sayin.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I was thinking about a herf in May and was trying to plan it when you guys were coming. Lmk I think there's a course by the house we could golf and hang out afterwards. Plus w both houses we could hoard the masses.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Im definitely interested in a herf! (not so much the golf, more the drinking beer and smoking cigars part!)

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Where's all the ballets? Here I sit in Chi Town and no ballets to be seen. Oh shit, im way early.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
The "ballets" are on the outskirts of town! Come on, we're a little more civilized than that! :grin: