What's new

The Ballers are coming to Chicago again!

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Great time had by all this past week in Chicago! MuMike is definitely a great golfer as is Darkman! To set the record straight, they are both some sandbagging mofos! They should both be ashamed they were asking for strokes from the rest of us! Mu shows up Thursday after driving for 4 hours, hits a few balls on the range and goes out and shoots a 76! Yesterday he again hits a few balls on the range, has 2 double bogies in the round and still shoots 72! Mu says he is going to try and get his card for the tour soon. :) I think Jerome won the title of King Sandbagger also. The rest of us hacks shot about what we thought we would. After golf we had some great food and cigars at Jfires house on Wed and Thurs, great cook Justin is and a great host. Much kudos to both Rich and Justin for opening up their homes and housing us for the last last couple days! I am still amazed at the friendships that have been developed through BOTL. I am honored to call them all my brothers! Thanks guys for having me out.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Great time had by all this past week in Chicago! MuMike is definitely a great golfer as is Darkman! To set the record straight, they are both some sandbagging mofos! They should both be ashamed they were asking for strokes from the rest of us! Mu shows up Thursday after driving for 4 hours, hits a few balls on the range and goes out and shoots a 76! Yesterday he again hits a few balls on the range, has 2 double bogies in the round and still shoots 72! Mu says he is going to try and get his card for the tour soon. :) I think Jerome won the title of King Sandbagger also. The rest of us hacks shot about what we thought we would. After golf we had some great food and cigars at Jfires house on Wed and Thurs, great cook Justin is and a great host. Much kudos to both Rich and Justin for opening up their homes and housing us for the last last couple days! I am still amazed at the friendships that have been developed through BOTL. I am honored to call them all my brothers! Thanks guys for having me out.
Well said James, the hospitality of these guys is second to none. Rich taxied us all around and make sure we got where we needed to be. And I definitely agree that Mike and Jerome are the biggest sandbaggers I have ever met. Think Mike actually shot a 75 on Thursday. Many thanks to MU Mike, Justin(j-fire), Rich, and everyone else for making it an awesome trip. Was awesome to hang out and meet eveyone. Great golf, great food, great lounge(Casa), great weather, great people, great time. :thumbsup:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Sounds like a great time. Not too happy to have missed it.

Nice shootin Mike and I concur about Jerome.

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
HAHA I was there in chat when sandbagging Jerome was trying to get strokes from everyone. Good job to E for finding a very incriminating video. And 76 mr mike haha. He was like im gonna shoot in the 80s I haven't played in a while. AND what courses did you guys end up playing since mike wouldn't tell anyone.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Pics from the golf outing on Thursday and the herf at Jolietilfire's afterwards.

Attachments