What's new

The Beast just arrived~

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, my huge ass super-automatic coffee/espresso machine just got here. What a piece of machinery! I'll post a pic later when I get it all set up on the counter. It's a monster! It was a box inside a box, inside a box. This thing is a work of art, I tell ya! What a beautiful piece of machinery...

now leave me alone, I gotta go make a cup!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
ok, after a couple of small issues that were settled with customer service, this mutha kicks out one mean cup of stuff! I'm serious...you can't believe it! I'm amazed I ever drank that other shit before...I'm grilling steaks and drinking some Ethiopian LimpDick or something like that I got from Black Dog...That's some bad ass coffee! Thanks Brian!

pics later...

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
View attachment 1396

121_2165.JPG

121_2166.JPG

Here she is...she's tired after working all afternoon! Thanks guys for prodding me into the world of real coffee...I hate you all! And Brian, pick some easy names. When I'm drunk, this will be ugly!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I make them up.
You know I'm kidding.
In the case of Ethiopian Harrar Horse, Harrar is the growing region and the Horse part signifies that it was exported by M.A.O. Horse, known for handling the best lots of Harrar. The founder of that company, Mohamed Abdullahi Ogsadey (M.A.O.) passed away earlier this year after being involved in a car accident.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That's very nice Randy. I'm looking to update my whole setup next spring...after I pay Uncle Sam some serious cash. Oh I owe big...it won't be pretty. But when the man is paid I get to play. Oh yea.