What's new

The best cigar smoking music?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's nothing that I love more than listening to Sinatra while smoking a great stogie.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I like listening to some blues or jazz.

Cigars are supposed to be a peaceful time. While I do enjoy my share of metal and heavier music, it's just not appropriate for that.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Roni Benise

Yeah... I know: "Who?" It's acoustic guitar instrumentals with flamenco, rhumba, tango, salsa, calypso ... sounds like an odd mix but it's fantastic.

Reminds me of sitting in an outdoor cafe in Madrid on a hot summer day...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Gangster Rap all the way! Lol! J/K.... I don't usually listen music when I'm smoking, I am usually browsing the net work watch a tv show or movie.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Norah Jones is great cigar accompanying music. I like everything she has done so far. Sometimes if it's not Norah I'm listening to, a cigar is also served well by a little Billie Holiday.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have a huge compilation of Buena Vista Social Club. Just seems to mellow me right out. Have also in the past listened to Buddha Bar or Cafe del Mar. Also a buddy of mine has a big collection of what we call, "Island" music. Jack Johnson, Jimmy Buffet, etc. And lastly, I always get a big kick out of listening to Richard Cheese. If you don't know him, you should.