What's new

The best cigar you ever had (so far!)?

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Best cigar I’ve ever had was the Fuente Fuente Opus X Fuente Fuente. First Opus X was one I had aged for 5 years. Had that one to celebrate a successful move, my new job at the hospital and the birth of our first Daughter after a very stressful and expensive pregnancy.

The next best was a FFOX at the 39th Shot Show in Vegas at Casa Fuente. We just found out my wife was pregnant while we were there, rather unexpected news for us. Was a great cigar and a great way to celebrate though.

So I guess that would be one cigar and two life experiences celebrated.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s more of a catalog than a single cigar :)

#pukeX
I guess it is. But hard to say since every cigar provided a different experience.

Okay. Best cigar.
LFD from 1996/97. Double Ligero Robusto. (The real Robusto size: 48x4.75)
My first cigar. It brought me into the cigar world. Wish I could find that stick again now 22yrs later.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Both, the Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Dark Corojo. It is like The Jack Daniel's of cigars. I have smoked MANY cigars including in higher dollar ranges. But I tell you this. I have had numerous great memories with this stick and smoked boxes of them. The flavor is simply unbeatable for the price in my opinion. Every time I smoke it I find myself pondering at the taste. It hits my palate perfectly and it is what I always pick up when I know I want a good smoke and won't be disappointed. I can't say enough good things about The JDNDC.

Maybe my palate will change in the future but I'll never ever forget this cigar. And I will never refuse one. Or any JDN for that matter.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For me the best cigar/ memory is when I took my ex-wife back to court after searching for my son for years and I won everything I asked for. My brother and I smoked Davidoff Nicaragua diademas on the way back. They had a year or so of age also. Wonderful stick and a great time in my life.
2A8EA71F-B0BC-4C12-A043-FDC527E0B167.jpeg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
For me, the best was a box a buddy gave me while I still worked inside IBM as a contractor. My buddy smokes cigarettes lighting the next one off the current one. His neighbor travels around the Caribbean a lot and brought back a box of "Cohibas". The band looked like the Cuban band but said Dominican on it. This was way before my BOTL time and I didn't know to take pictures, I just smoked and loved every one of them! That was 2005.
Since then, Tat Verocu, Partagas Lusitania, a homeroll that's it! There was this homeroll made with Piloto Cubano Seco, Mata Fina, and Dominican Ligero, bound in Dominican binder , wrapped in Ecuadorian seco that I paired up with Four Roses Small Batch bourbon that was amazing. My tasting notes were all butter, cream and cinamon. Simply amazing!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The first cigar that ever made me fully erect was the Tatuaje TAA 2011. Every single one of those sticks made me feel warm and loved. It got to a point (giggidy) where I was no longer allowed to smoke them in public. I have restraining orders all over town now due to the way those cigars make me feel.

Tat TAA 2011 = unsaciable urges
Perhaps you should rotate your cigars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Honestly in 2018 there are so many great Cigars to choose from if funds were unlimited, it would be tought to decision to name just one.

Honeslty the other hard part would be to smoke 2 - 3 for each available that would take many many years of sampling to honeslty smoke a great number.

JMHO

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Honestly in 2018 there are so many great Cigars to choose from if funds were unlimited, it would be tought to decision to name just one.

Honeslty the other hard part would be to smoke 2 - 3 for each available that would take many many years of sampling to honeslty smoke a great number.

JMHO
But, are you being honest?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have too many great memories of cigars with BOTLs to pick a favorite moment.

Best cigar for its own sake I ever smoked was a Partagas Dunhill 777. A 109 sized cigar gifted by a balla friend. Most complex cigar I've ever smoked, and I will likely never see another one.
Was I part of this PPP? To help with your memory I dubbed myself "Drunk Drinking" that night, the reason I ask is because if this is the cigar & the balla fellow you spoke of, that too was my fav cigar of all time, but I don't recall the name of it. Said balla was blah blah blah pre embargo from the 60's lit it up, and left......I was in awe, and drunk so yeah