What's new

The Chicago Cigar Show

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thursday, May 1st at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles. 6pm-10pm

From CdM's email:

This is a free event. You buy the cigars you want from top retailers at show special prices. This event will be held in a 6,000 square foot heated smoking tent. There will be free appetizers and a steel band will entertain. Food and adult drinks will be available from Pheasant Run at normal prices.

This is 5 minutes from my house so I'll be there. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Do you have a link to any information about this? I can't seem to find anything about it and Pheasant run doesn't show it on their calendar. Only think I can find is for the event last May, and the upcoming pipe show on 5/3.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If you see a brown dude with a beard and glasses say what's up cause that dude is me. And if it's not me... I apologize for having lead you astray, hopefully he's a friendly fellow.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
If you see a brown dude with a beard and glasses say what's up cause that dude is me. And if it's not me... I apologize for having lead you astray, hopefully he's a friendly fellow.
What an awesome prank that would be...

"yes, if you see a really tall, thin guy with a bad comb-over, run up, give him a bear hug, and yell in delight - that will be me!"

Hee hee hee

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
There is an outside chance I can go when my wife gets home about 7:00. I'd be there around 8:00. If I can make it, I will text you when I am on my way