What's new

The Chief by Puros Indios

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Yes I have, and I have to say, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM! I repeat, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THEM! It was an awful hideous cigar that I could only smoke about two inches of. I got a headache just from trying to draw through that sucker not to mention the taste was God awful.

I can think of a LOT of other cigars I'd like to celebrate NYE with!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
:rofl: That picture really gives you an idea of how big that thing is. I had no idea. I may have to get one just for kickks and keep it in the cooler for a goof. Thanks Wade

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
They have one in my B&M, and i have had a couple of first puffs of one at a HERF....................novelty...it is a puros.....it is not something that you enjoy, it is something that you prepare for.....almost like a drinking game....

Have a habanos for NYE!!!!!

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That's actually Moki in that pic, he smoked the whole thing.
And Wade...........................I can't even look at you right now.............something about that pic is just wrong.
And Dave....rather smoke another cigar for NY, this looks like an awefull waste of tobacco.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
That's actually Moki in that pic, he smoked the whole thing.
And Wade...........................I can't even look at you right now.............something about that pic is just wrong.
And Dave....rather smoke another cigar for NY, this looks like an awefull waste of tobacco.
Yep, that's Moke (Andrew) and trust me, as you probably know Sascha, he has one hell of a cigar collection. Kudos to him for nubbing that sucker.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
What Wade said. Nice for a novelty, poor smoke. They always have a bunch at the Big Smoke.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I don't know Moke ( Andrew) but his website is awesome. He has been many of the places I've been, but his journals and descriptions are un-real. I've seen his pictures of the Fuente facory several places on the web. I am about to spend all day browing his site.

As for the CHIEF... I have to buy one and since the coolerdor is up and running i'll have a place to store it. After seeing Moke's face after smokng it, I'll probably just keep it for a novelty. I have to give some more props to Moke for smoking the whole cigar.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
If you want a novelty cigar, get a Graycliff Big Bamboo, at least it's smokable.
I might, but they are $75 for 2 of em at CI. The Chief is only $21. After seeing Those pics of Andrew, I'm sure I'll be too scared to smoke either one of em. Thanks for the advice and the pics, It deffinetly made a difference.