What's new

The Connoisseur from Cheap Humidors

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I will say the picture is probably a bit different than how it really looks. I have purchased two humidors from that site. The first one was a desktop with that same finish. I was a little disappointed. It didn't really look like the picture.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
caudio51 said:
Would you happen to have any up close pictures??
I will take some pitures later tonight and send them to you. Did you have any other questions about it until then?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Any cons that you notice? I know it's solid mahagony and lined with spanish cedar? Did you get the glass door?

What are you using for humidification?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
caudio51 said:
Any cons that you notice? I know it's solid mahagony and lined with spanish cedar? Did you get the glass door?

What are you using for humidification?
. It is a very nice budget cabinet and it holds humidity very well. One negative is that if you get the glass door, you will have to put it on yourself. I only use one of the shelves to maximize space and I put a cigar oasis XL plus halfway up the inside to distribute humidity evenly. I had to add 2 small computer fans once I filled it all of the way up to circulate the air but you don't need that until it is close to full. As for how it looks, it does look just like the picture. It isn't a work of art, but it is very functional and it has the two outlets you need inside to hook up an oasis and a fan.