What's new

The Departed

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
196   0   0
a few of us are gonna watch it at Pharmboy's this weekend on blu ray with surround, should be sweet

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
LOL...... thats pretty shitty!!! but the soundtrack is good. who does all the irish music. sounds like Celtic Armadillo's but i could be wrong.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
the only bad part about this movie is:

i always get matt damon, leonardo, and mark wahlberg confused with each other. i had to rewind it a few times....

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
as a guy who grow up in boston, i had high expectations for this movie and it didnt live up to the hoopla...first off jack nicholsen as a east/south boston gangster type was total bullshit.,i know does types of guys and jack was not that...leo dicrappio is not boston and it sickened me that he was the lead roll, and the ending sucked!

some good things about the movie was martin sheen, now thats a boston cop,perfect everthing about him, that charecter he played reminded me so much of a guy who arrested me lol.....mark whalberg was great, that attitude and in your face tough guy is what a mass statey is all about.he should have got the lead role, hes from here and would have played bettor the dicrappio.

just my opinion.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The Departed was a good movie, and I think Mark Wahlberg deserves the Oscar for Best Supporting actor. Dicaprio is a pussy. I don't know why Scorcese is trying to make him the next Deniro. Scorcese will never be able to out do Goodfellas...that was his best movie ever.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What can I say.

This was a great movie that was filmed in the old neighborhood. Great scenery, great acting and awesome directing.

Thumbs up from me. :thumbsup: