What's new

The Doctors Lounge

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I am jealous of your roof. My screened in porch does not have an insulated roof, and it gets hot as hell out there in the summer.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Nice spot. All you need is a foot rest so you can really get comfortable.
Actually, Sally is lying across the two ottomans. When I was there that night, she had hopped down to greet me, and Bill suggested I snag one as a foot rest. The chair itself was pretty comfy! An ashtray per seat, a nice cooler, and we were set out there for hours.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks, everyone. I'm enjoying the heck out of it. As Justin said, the dog is sitting on one of the ottomans. I usually have my feet up on that, but was willing to let Sally have it for the time being.

I plug my iPhone into some computer speakers mounted under the chair and I've got surround sound right by my chair. Netflix, Pandora, or whatever else I want.

Next is to figure out how to bring the flatscreen TV out there in time for football season!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Ahhh... the famous Doctors Lounge I see you checked into so much on Facebook! LOL

That's awesome, Doc! What a great looking place to kick back and relax! So, when shall the 3 Stooges come up and invade? LOL JK!

Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ahhh... the famous Doctors Lounge I see you checked into so much on Facebook! LOL

That's awesome, Doc! What a great looking place to kick back and relax! So, when shall the 3 Stooges come up and invade? LOL JK!

Enjoy!
Stooges are welcome whenever you get up here. Let me know next time you plan to attend an Outlaw party.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Love it Doc!! I would love a seasonal porch like that but my wife wouldn't alow smoking in it. I have the man cave so I'm happy with that...but a seasonal porch is the Tit!!