What's new

the famous litto gomez

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
a famous exclusive cigar with a rock solid feel,dark oily wrapper,and a smell of leather like a new pair of cowboy boots

got it started in my usual way and my senses were instantly filled with leather.
i tasted leather,smelled leather,felt the leather,and saw the leather as images of chewing on my glove in little league flashed through my mind

i may have been lost forever if a taste of cocoa hadn't shown up. it blended well with the leather,and added a dryness that i was glad to have

with a top notch draw,a damn fine burn,and ton's of smoke that i wish i hadn't retrohaled,it was easy to imagine corinthian leather seats in my pickup truck

leather is still king,but i'm getting a little woodsy and light eathy tasting tobacco flavor that has caused the cocoa to fade a bit

the leather has actually toned down some,and a spiciness has shown up.
tobacco is less earthy and more woodsy tasting.
still drawing and burning great

last couple of inches and it's like i'm smoking a different cigar.
kinda peppery with woodsy tobacco now. leather has faded even more,and just a trace of cocoa remains

the nub is kicking like it's wearing cowboy boots,with little bursts of pepper in every other puff.
woodsy tobacco taste,and just enough leather flavor to keep me from going crazy.
a very interesting and entertaining cigar that i would definitely smoke again

i think i will send a few of these to clint eastwood,anybody have his address...lol

hope you enjoyed the review!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I've been wondering about these too. Thanks for the review Ron. Now I know there not for me as I don't like the dominant taste of leather in my cigars.

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
You could tell that they are Litto's, but they aren't a double ligero. I kept thinking that they might be seconds from the ligero line. The wrappers on the dozen or so I smoked weren't as pristine as the regular line ligeros. There didn't seem to be any draw issues and the flavors aren't as strong as the double ligero line.