What's new

The Feral Flying Pig pre-release

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Feral Pig Review:

Thanks for the review my brother. I know that you are a tough dude to please so it makes me feel additionally extremely satisfied that you sincerely enjoyed it. And I have one thing to mention in addition:

There are many different opinions when it comes to AGING ANY CIGAR. Each cigar has very different aging results and characteristics, and some of them are even more difficult to pinpoint due to being year specific when it comes to aging. I have mentioned many times that I am NOT a big aging fan for all cigars, especially full bodied sticks that have certain "bright" characteristics - HOWEVER, let me be clear about the FERAL PIG (and any Flying Pig Family for that matter) in regard to aging ... the FERAL FLYING PIG is the VERY BEST PIG we have ever done and quite possibly the very best cigar we have ever made (in my opinion of course). These will only get better with age, and might, just might, become an all time classic with a year or two on them. And let me just qualify one thing - I have got to know many of you guys and you know that many of my favs and regs in rotation are Padron, Illusione, TAT, Agonorsa, etc ... so this is no schill. Just a little love for a special product, whether we had made it or anyone else had.

With that said, let me say .... WHAT IT DOOOOOOOOO !!!
Best,
JD
:assaultri

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
:drool: That. Sounds. Awesome. Thanks for posting that up. What's the size on this? It looks longer in the pic that the other Flying Pigs.

i believe the 9 and t52 pigs were one time releases. this may be regular, though not wide spread, production.
If this pans out then that would be great!

Dan

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Feral Pig Review:

Thanks for the review my brother. I know that you are a tough dude to please so it makes me feel additionally extremely satisfied that you sincerely enjoyed it. And I have one thing to mention in addition:

There are many different opinions when it comes to AGING ANY CIGAR. Each cigar has very different aging results and characteristics, and some of them are even more difficult to pinpoint due to being year specific when it comes to aging. I have mentioned many times that I am NOT a big aging fan for all cigars, especially full bodied sticks that have certain "bright" characteristics - HOWEVER, let me be clear about the FERAL PIG (and any Flying Pig Family for that matter) in regard to aging ... the FERAL FLYING PIG is the VERY BEST PIG we have ever done and quite possibly the very best cigar we have ever made (in my opinion of course). These will only get better with age, and might, just might, become an all time classic with a year or two on them. And let me just qualify one thing - I have got to know many of you guys and you know that many of my favs and regs in rotation are Padron, Illusione, TAT, Agonorsa, etc ... so this is no schill. Just a little love for a special product, whether we had made it or anyone else had.

With that said, let me say .... WHAT IT DOOOOOOOOO !!!
Best,
JD
:assaultri
OK, after reading this and checking out Brooks review...can you just deliver these sticks to retailer!!!

Seriously though, this is the LP release I've been waiting for. I love the LP 9 Flying Pigs!

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
Looks like a great cigar. I will probably like this alot. I liked the original flying pigs, but the shortness was awkward when smoking. This longer stick should solve that problem. I am sitting in my local B&M and see that Ghurka has made a stick almost identical to this cigar (in shape),.......blasphemy!!!

They should make a cigar in this shape with the Undercrown blend!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
^ another inch and a half of bliss!

I personally love the original FP size. If you smoke 'em slow (which I do with LPs) they last as long as the robusto, but the shape is very fun.

These can't come soon enough for me, know that I'm out of the #9 FPs (which became one of my all time favorite cigars). I'm glad these will be a Unico release instead of an LE too.