What's new

The Flavor Changery - The Doc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now smoking a VS 55 Sun Grown on the deck after a Kristoff early this afternoon (fantastic) and a Toraño 90 I couldn't keep lit bc I'm a noob and over-seasoned a new humidor, thusly over-humidifying my stogies (gonna be dry-boxing for a while). But that's not what this thread is about.

This magical thread is about what to pair with what sticks that makes for a fantastic experience based on my BoTLs' (that's you) experiences. So, what goes w/ what? Is there anything special that works w/ your favorite stick? My fav is a nice full-bodied beauty w/ a bourbon (usually Elijah Craig, neat). I'm also thinking that a ligero would pair nicely w/ a coffee in the morning.

Right now, however (the thought that spawned this lovely thread), I'm smoking this VS 55 SG w/ ribs on the grill and having a diet coke w/ José Especial (it's been a weird day). So, I find myself in this situation. My question is this (save for the above), why does this stick (it's the only common denominator) make my diet coke and tequila highball smell like soap? I've rinsed the glass. That's not it.

Discuss. Extra points for telling me what you're doing right now (keep it R rated, none of that NC-17 stuff here).

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pffffft...Newbs LOL
Check the search action on certain topics and see what pops up. This has been discussed many times. Not being an ass just pointing you in the direction your looking for.

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/65008-Pairings-Thread?highlight=pairing

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/60325-Coffee-makes-cigars-better?highlight=pairing
Hey, at least I'm honest! lol

There's no shame in my game. No offense take , brother. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!