What's new

The frank. First visit since i bough a box.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well i bought a box of the frank from tatuaje when they came out. I have just been sitting on the box and have shared a few with brothers in the past but have never set aside the two hours or so it would take to smoke one. I have about 8 left and cant say enough good things about this smoke. especially on a cool south carolina october night. I havent been active on here in a long time and wanted to share this experience with you all. Its not a celebratory smoke but more one of necessity. I needed the good relaxing calm of a great smoke pared with some glenlivet nadurra a 16 year old sigle malt. An all around peaceful experience on the patio. If you have a frank sitting around i recommend it this october. absolutely fantastic!!

Poriggity

CRA Ambassador #0042
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Frank is one smoke I've never had, but would love to get my hands on. Glad you enjoyed it brother.
Scott

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Enjoy! Great smoke... Got my hands on one last year. I actually prefer The Face. I've got a few boxes of Little Monsters sitting, I figured I'd give them a go this Halloween.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That sounds like a good way to while away the time. Glad that you enjoyed both the stick and the peat.

Say hello to my boy Justin Smoak, the pride of Goose Creek! In Seattle, we call him Thunder.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Thanks for the update.

Also, I hear you about the weather. I'm a little over 2 hours south of you and starting last weekend the weather broke. PERFECT cigar smoking weather on the back deck :cbig:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, that is funny because I have the same beverage of choice, and I was planning on smoking my one and only Frank this year for Halloween. Hahahahaha I will share my story with you too and post some pictures :)

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I enjoyed the Frank fresh and felt that it has sadly lost some of its depth throughout the years. Glad you enjoyed yours though. Wish there were more so everyone could try at least one.