What's new

The Frank

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I strongly disagree with this statement. The Frank is one of if not the best cigars to come out in 2008. The cigar was made to be limited edition and come out once a year. Yes he could probably make an inferiro cigar and pump them out by the truck load but in this case as with his Blacks and the Brown label he chose quality over quantity. Lucky us. A man who will not put out an inferior cigar just to make an extra buck.

The Fuentes have a similar philosophy, quality cigars, limited quantity. If you are telling me a mass produced CAO is equal in quality to a limited Opus or Viejo, or Anejo, I would have to disagree. Quality of leaf, the number of expert rollers will always limit the number of true quality cigars. Just try a 2000 Punch Double Corona and you will see what happens when volume exceeds ability.
Thanks for putting in to better words what I was trying to say.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Holy Necroposting!

Also, I don't think you're being fair to the seller... I mean he's throwing in a free hat!

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Ha I didn't see the date of the OP and I was thinking this didn't sound that unbelievable at all. 350 for a sealed box of The Frank sure why not.
I use to think the ebay auctions were bad, but seeing some of this ridiculous nonsense on some FB groups blows my mind.