What's new

the grovy

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
perdomo edicion de silvio grovy

i ain't gonna lie,this cigar was my holy grail. i spent over a year looking before finally finding one,and when i did,i bought all the guy would sell me...lol.

i'm not sure how old this one is,but according to the yellow cello,it's got a little age on it

nice feel to it. solid but not so hard it's brittle. smells like a dream,you know, just before you wake up and realize the coffee's ready,and somebody made chocolate pancakes

a slow punch and a quick touch of the torch,and i smell smoke!
nice and peppery on light up,quickly joined by a little coffee and leather flavor.
tobacco has a hint of the barnyard that i don't normally find in a nc

pepper has toned down a bit,and more of that creamy leather that i love so much has crept in bringing a dusting of cocoa with it

a grovy and a 4 leaf clover. this is a lucky day!

i may be insane,but i ain't crazy,and that's my kind of ash

coffee,creamy leather,light pepper,and twangy tobacco with a hint of cocoa,especially on the retrohale.

great draw,pretty decent burn,and clouds of smoke.
you had to know i would cowboy up for this one...lol

getting spicier,less creamy,but still with the leather and coffee taste.
tobacco has a woodsy flavor along with a light cocoa taste

last couple of inches and it's extra spicy now,but doesn't burn my tongue or taste bitter.
still drawing great,burning good with plenty of smoke

down to the nub,and like popeye,it was strong to the finish with coffee,leather,light cocoa,and spicy tobacco with a slight twang

find these if you can,you won't regret it.
this grovy,like silvio,is gone,but won't be forgotten

thanks for reading,hope you enjoyed the review!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Thanks for the review Ron. Been thinking of getting me one of them straw hats in a 7 1/2 but not sure on a brand, most don't have my size! Any suggestions?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Thanks for the review Ron! I've had one of these sitting in my humi for almost a year and a half. I've never smoked one and just can't get myself to fire it up.

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks for the review Ron! I've had one of these sitting in my humi for almost a year and a half. I've never smoked one and just can't get myself to fire it up.
+1

I have one and it might be a while before I get around to burning it. Ron, do you think these are in, past, or still approaching their prime?

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Definitely in prime. Had me a the torpedo this weekend and man was it good. Thanks for the review shuckins. Don't think I would have lit one of these up without it because someone else gave me some bad feedback on these some years ago and it stuck with me. Can't wait to go through the lineup now. I used to buy these on cbid for well below the retail. Looking back now, glad I did. I'm very interested in seeing how the salomon smokes though.