What's new

The Hobbit!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So anyone as excited about this as me? Im a huge fan and cant wait. Lord of the Rings is actually responsible for me taking up cigars so I love it for various reasons. Friday I'm gonna have me a nice big Hobbit sized breakfast, a nice cigar, then to the movies, and after maybe an Anejo I've been saving while watching the trilogy at home. Gonna be an epic day!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I will probably see after it has been out for a couple of weeks and the crowds have died down a little, but I will most likely have to see this one on my own no one at home was a fan of LOTR.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Really looking forward to it!!

I went back to my bookshelf last week and pulled out my copy of the book. I'm reading it now to get myself prepped for the movie. When my children were young I always read to them before bedtime. I read the Hobbit and then the entire trilogy to my son over the course of a year when he was about 8 or 9. Even though he is now 20, the LOTR series and Hobbit are still a common bond between us and we will be going together to see it sometime next week.

Now another question for everyone.....standard version or 3D???

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Can't wait! My whole family (parents, brother and sister) are flying in to Japan to have Christmas with us. They get here Sunday night. We're going to see The Hobbit together Tuesday or Wednesday :)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Have the vhs cartoon version of The Hobbit and LOTR, Looking forward to the Hobbit movie as the cartoon version was soo much better than the LOTR cartoon version. Was bummed they didn't make the Hobbit first but glad that they are now!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really looking forward to it!!

I went back to my bookshelf last week and pulled out my copy of the book. I'm reading it now to get myself prepped for the movie. When my children were young I always read to them before bedtime. I read the Hobbit and then the entire trilogy to my son over the course of a year when he was about 8 or 9. Even though he is now 20, the LOTR series and Hobbit are still a common bond between us and we will be going together to see it sometime next week.

Now another question for everyone.....standard version or 3D???
Standard all the way. This story needs no gimmicks

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
The whole family is excited to see this & that's a rare thing! Probably going to the I Max on Sunday, though I really wanted tonight to be the night...

TimEye

Tim
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 Miles South of the Football Hall of Fame
Just saw this tonight after work, 10:30 show, only a dozen people in the theater ( just the way I like it ). The 3D wasn't offered in my one horse town, but I was NOT disappointed! Great show! Honestly, the cinematography/SFX was so fine, I didn't really miss the 3D....