What's new

The job-hunt is over!!!

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Well everyone, these past 4 or 5 weeks have been pretty stressful on the Levander household, with me losing my job the first day back to work after my honeymoon. I've sold cigars I never thought I'd even SMOKE, let alone sell, worked various side-jobs for additional money and even traveled to Kentucky for a weeks worth of work.

My patience and persistence has paid off, as I was offered a position with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney yesterday and I graciously accepted it. I'll be actually making MORE money than I was with the title company and my office is about 30 miles from my house, versus the 74.8 miles I'd commute each way before!

Just wanted to let everyone know the good news! I cannot tell you how much I've appreciated all of the PM's I've received from you all on here, telling me to keep my head up and that something good will come from this. You were all right! Now I just need to find some good sticks to smoke this weekend, as I plan to celebrate all weekend long! Sucks I had to sell all of my HTF's, but I still think it'll be an Opus weekend :)

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Congrats, Jeffrey! Looks like it all worked out for the best. Prayers for you in the new position!

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Congratulations...
Let me buy you that Opus. PM your addee.
Just do it.
I think I might have "A" box of Opus lying around and can spare one...heheheheh!