What's new

The Johnson Club

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was reading an article in Cigar Magazine about the new Nat Sherman in New York and its lounge called the Johnson club. Does anyone besides me consider this a weird name for a place where guys hang out?

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
They have some nice cigars though, I have a freind that is a fan so I've smoked my share. One blend is so weak it's a waste of time for me, but several I like. As for the Johnson club, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I stopped by the Nat Sherman store this month while I was in NYC for a week. If you go by there ask for Sam. He hooked me and a newb friend up with a free trip down to the club to enjoy our sticks and a scotch. He hooked us up so much (don't want to say to much for his bosses might read this) I gave him a $10 tip. I guess they are supposed to charge a one day pass fee of $25 just to smoke once. To find a great place like that in NYC where I was treated like a "shop regular" was amazing to me. I will always sing the praises of Sam and the Nat Sherman name from now on.:grin:

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Glad to hear you enjoyed Nat's. I believe I met Sam as well and he is definitely a good guy. Although, the smoking room was not available when I was there. The name is definitely not appealing and the entry fee will keep out any riff raff, but then again how many riff raff smoke cigars? The Omerta is the Nat Sherman cigar to try. It's a Nicaraguan Puro full bodied great smoke. That reminds me to go pick some up.