What's new

The Kilt and your calendar

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey all you Austin stogie lovers!!! Since Greg has now been turned on to the tilted kilt and seems to like the scenery a lot, lets go ahead and mark your calendar to meet at either the Kilt or Woodrows Every Sunday for a weekly before Jason goes to work Herf!!! It will usually get rolling about 12:30-1pm so that Jason has enough time to enjoy himself before he goes to work at 7pm. All in favor just show up or post with your thoughts.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey! I'll be there at around 1 p.m. this Sunday. Lookin' forward to the weekend!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
We went yet again yesterday and had one of the Hottest little girls in the place. I am sure she will be up for a few cigar related photos next time we are there. We shall see what she can do with a salamone :thumbsup:

Hahaha the Kilt Rocks :eek:)

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
We went yet again yesterday and had one of the Hottest little girls in the place. I am sure she will be up for a few cigar related photos next time we are there. We shall see what she can do with a salamone :thumbsup:

Hahaha the Kilt Rocks :eek:)
Yes Amber was indeed a real treat. I would be willing to donate a Salamone to the cause. Between Mike and myself...I think we may have convinced her that it would be in her best interest to work this Sunday(her day off). If that holds true...there will be pictures for everyones viewing pleasure.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've never wanted to live in Round Rock so much in my life :laugh: Now I'm really looking forward to Sunday...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey guys.... Enjoyed our little send Jason off to work relaxed Herf as always. Look forward to meeting up again soon. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday night off while I try and start off the new week right.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys.... Enjoyed our little send Jason off to work relaxed Herf as always. Look forward to meeting up again soon. Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday night off while I try and start off the new week right.
Hey Jason, Greg, and Mike--more good times on Sunday. Greg, glad you found your keys :thumbsup: So I think we need to nail down Friday night at Tilted Kilt, and think about that Sunday, too...methinks Little Woodrow's might be a good idea, or I think y'all were talkin' that Pluckers or Wingstop has an outdoor smoking area? Wings and cigars would be niiiice...

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yup another good time :p) Finally found the time to burn down that Punch Diadema cigar.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That looked like a mighty fine cigar Mike... nothing quite like a good stick that will keep a good burn going for about 2 hours.

Heath, I will nail down a tie with Greg and post up here hopefully by Midweek a definite. But for now lets plan on 5 to 5:30ish if that works out for you. Amber starts at 4 :hearteyes so maybe one of us can get up there and make sure we stake out a good place to have our sticks, brews, and eye candy lol. Hope everyone has a good week.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey folks--I have an appointment at the end of the day on Friday, in South Austin, so I'll be arriving more like 7 or 7:30, if y'all are still somewhat sober :grin:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Heath, that is fine, I have been found to have the uncanny ability to stay at a bar way longer than I need to so if nothing else I will be there LOL!!