What's new

The Kilt and your calendar

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just in case anyone needs to know, I will be getting to the Kilt around 4:30 or so. I know Heath has a meeting and Greg has to go pick up his daughter in South Austin, so I will pin down a good table on the patio and get the beer flowing :nodlaugh:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys--business demands are crapping on my Friday evening. I'll have to catch y'all on Sunday. Dammit.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Heath, That really sucks but business unfortunately normally trumps having a good time. If anything changes you know where we will be but if not then we will see you Sunday.

Jason

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well Greg was there tonight and we had a great time.. Well minus the redneck that took a seat at our table... but anyways I made it home after something like 6 or 7 Belhaven Draughts and I had a good time. Missed those that could not come out.

J:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
MikeS and Muziq.... Are you all still planning on getting up to Woodrows tomorrow? Greg has a function he has to attend and will not be able to join us. If you guys have something going on then let me know and we will resume our herfing next weekend.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
MikeS and Muziq.... Are you all still planning on getting up to Woodrows tomorrow? Greg has a function he has to attend and will not be able to join us. If you guys have something going on then let me know and we will resume our herfing next weekend.
Hey, I'm up for Woodrow's tomorrow/Sunday. Want to meet around 1 p.m.? Mike, you in? I heard you weren't feeling well. Jason, even if it's just you and I, count me in.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
That sucks Jorge!!! But you definitely know we are here when you can make it into town. We have a nice little Herf today, it was good to see that MikeS and Greg could make it out. Get to feeling better both of you! Well I am off to work.

Ciao