What's new

The Last L40...sad day

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm smoking my last L40 right now. What a great smoke! Bought a box of them back when they were released and have been hitting them from time-to-time. They were good fresh, although I had some minor burn issues. I only wish I had not smoked most of them when they were younger. The last 4, which I smoked within the last month, have been beyond unreal. These skinny gals have a terrific full-body, many changes in flavor throughout, and they produce smoke like an LP should.

Just sayin'... thanks DE. I know you can't produce this blend with regularity, but thank you for the pleasure.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Actually, I bought 10. Can't remember if that was the box size or not. What a cigar! This one and the BOTL LP are my favorite lanceros. DE's special blends are always great.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wish any LP were up in Canada. theres a stick I wouldn't mind paying the taxes on.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, just smoke it... what if it doesn't satisfy you? Then you are going to feel really let down having kept it all this time - sometimes the expectation level can kill a smoke imo.

STS

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah, just smoke it... what if it doesn't satisfy you? Then you are going to feel really let down having kept it all this time - sometimes the expectation level can kill a smoke imo.

STS
A smart man once told me that a great cigar on a special day isn't all that memorable...but a great cigar on an average day can make that day special.

It's true, just sad that not all of us can afford to enjoy the cigars we want to on a regular basis. Such is life.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0

STS
wish that argument/logic worked for me with the ladies lol

But back on topic, I agree with this and also I don't want to die unexpectedly or get into an accident that prevents me from smoking every again with a humidor full of premium smokes.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A smart man once told me that a great cigar on a special day isn't all that memorable...but a great cigar on an average day can make that day special.

It's true, just sad that not all of us can afford to enjoy the cigars we want to on a regular basis. Such is life.[/QUOTE]

Great Quote and I agree. Heck this might be terrible for me to say, but I've never even smoked a Liga before.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

STS

It's true, just sad that not all of us can afford to enjoy the cigars we want to on a regular basis. Such is life.
That is a great quote.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i paid obscene amounts for a box of these. sold some, gonna smoke/trade the rest. letting them sleep for a short nap before I fire one up-just how I like my smokes. I never thought I would go thru such nonsense as I do to get LP stuff, but they have taken over my rotation completely now (thanks JD and SS) and I fear I may have to start selling blood and/or semen to support my habit. *Sigh* If you havent smoked any LP stuff, do yourself the favor and grab a few to try. Its not for everyone (thank god I cant get them easily now) but Def worth checking out.