What's new

The last time I bought a cigar

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Had to be 6 months ago. Since doing the B&Ms website, every time I go in there they give me 3 or 4 to smoke. After not buying any for so long as I'm still unemployed it's nice to see the Humi filling up.

:grinFU:

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I haven't bought cigars in about a year, was laid off about 10 months ago and had a few 2nd/3rd interviews with no job offers since. A couple of friends have gifted me the occasional cigar but besides that I'm glad I stocked up or else I'd be smokeless now. It's nice to have good friends but I can't wait to repay them when I can.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have more than I can smoke at the moment, and everytime I am at a shop meeting someone or what have you I feel obligated to spend some money too.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I buy a heck of a lot less since I found out we are having a daughter. I did however stock up before winter and I have not been smoking a ton. I bought some great sticks from a brother the other day but I find myself buying less and less.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Purchased Two boxes of trinidads Coloniales tonight but usually a box every other week.