What's new

The loss of a wonderful friend

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Sad Morning in our BOTL Family.

Don will be extremely missed.
May God Bless him and protect his Family.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
RIP Brother Don. (Thank you for all the help u have given to BOTL, and all of Newbies, This man gave so much of his heart to everyone) a true Brother .....Damn it u will be missed
May U be at peace now, prayers to your Family

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
very sad news, never had a chance to get to know him but from the sounds of it he was a great guy. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I spent a lot of time having some great conversations with Don. He was, like many have said, a true example of what a great BOTL is. He and his family will be in my prayers.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I can not say anything that has not been said. He was a great BOTL and a great man. Got the privilege to smoke with him a few times. Thoughts to his family and friends. You will be missed bro.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Sad news indeed, my condolences to all whose hearts were touched by Don.
R.I.P. brother.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I'm really at a loss for words myself, rest in peace Don.

Prayers and good thoughts for his family!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
RIP. My thoughts go out to his friends and family. I have lost a few close to me to cancer and know what they are all going through.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
So much going on that I have not been here so much. I just saw Brook's tweet, so I had to come online and say peace and prayers to Bob's wife and family. Always enjoyed the chat time we shared.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Don was definitely a stand up guy. I met up with him in Vegas on multiple occasions. He was even supposed to come to my wedding, but ended up having a prior engagement on the dates we set. Always had a great story, was always willing to help you out with anything, just a fantastic guy to be around. He sure did love his Monte A's! His wife May is just as lovely of a person, and I will be praying for her and what she is now going through. This is truely a very sad day, and this fine gentleman will not be forgotten by me. I hope you all take a few moments to think about friends and family that are important to you, give them a hug, give em a call, or something. I could go on and on about Don. RIP my friend, you will be missed by so many!